ENSYS CONSULTORES INFORMÁTICOS, S.L. (hereinafter, Ensys) complies with the requirements of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and to this end has created the following legal notice.
Browsing this website (www.fortiming.com) implies full understanding and express acceptance of these conditions by the user. Any person accessing this website assumes and undertakes to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions described herein, as well as any other legal provision that may apply.
Ensys reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate, and may change, delete or add content and services provided, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Given that these conditions may undergo modifications, we recommend that you consult them each time you access this website.
ENSYS CONSULTORES INFORMÁTICOS, S.L. (hereinafter Ensys). CIF: B48940027 Registered Office: C/Barroeta Aldamar 3, 2 dcha. 48001 Bilbao (Vizcaya), Spain. Telephone: +34944239567 E-mail: email@example.com Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia, volume 3594 of the Book of Companies, Folio 148, Sheet BI-20514, Inscription 1ª.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents of this website, including but not limited to, texts, graphics, images, design and intellectual property rights that may correspond to such content, as well as all trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign are the property of the owner of the website, or its rightful owners, and all rights are reserved. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries. Any act of reproduction of the contents, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, whether mechanical, electronic, reprographic or other, as well as any act of dissemination, public communication or distribution, without the prior written authorization of Ensys or their legitimate owners, is prohibited. Any use not previously authorized by Ensys will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights. Ensys shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of the contents by persons accessing this website, or the infringement by them of any legal provision in force. To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensys disclaims any liability for the information published on this website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it. Ensys is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chat’s, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to independently publish content on this website. In any case, Ensys states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, or if necessary, immediately remove the redirect to that website, bringing the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities. In the event that you consider that there is any content on the website that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, please notify the owner of the website immediately.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
Company Name: Ensys Consultores Informáticos, S.L. (Ensys) Address: C/ BArroetal Aldamar 3, 2º derecha 48001, Bilbao, Bizkaia (Spain) Telephone: +34 944239567 NIF: B48940027 Email: email@example.com Data Protection Officer (DPO): To contact the Data Protection Officer of Ensys, you can write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +34 944239567.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING.
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of the management and control of the contractual or business relationship established and, specifically for:
- To manage the complete access and correct use of the Services by the users of the Services.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions you make to us through the Services or contact forms on our website (including chats or phone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the Services, Websites and activities.
- To provide new products, services, special offers or updates.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other communications regarding the Services, technical issues and changes to the Services. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them.
- Commercial (Marketing) Communications: We may use your information to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, to obtain your feedback on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important service developments, offers and/or promotions. These commercial offers will be, in any case, authorized expressly and separately by the user, who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same, or by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is any court requirement. Retention period: The personal data provided will be retained and processed for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your right of deletion, in which case Ensys will block your data for as long as its legal obligations persist.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING.
The legal basis for the processing of data is the legitimacy based on the consent of the data subject given for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of:
- Proceeding to the registration as a user of ForTiming.
Requests for information that you send us require the interested party to voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to attend you or provide you with the Services. The obligatory nature or need to provide such data will be marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms or sections corresponding to each service. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although such refusal implies the impossibility for us to attend to their request or provide them with the service in question. Likewise, we may process your data based on the legitimate interest of Ensys in maintaining and loyalty to its customers and / or users and better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, eg: improve services and products, ensure security, prevent fraud, manage requests, queries or complaints, offer products and services similar to those contracted, report on promotions etc., without prejudice to compliance by Ensys of other obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means. Ensys understands that by providing this data, the person concerned guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, timeliness and accuracy of the same and expressly accepts and consents to its treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS.
All the transfers indicated below are necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Personal data may be transferred to:
- Public Administrations and the Administration of Justice.
- Computer service providers.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are processed in Ensys. In particular, you can exercise the following rights before Ensys:
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data undergoing processing.
Right of rectification: allows you to correct errors, modify data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information undergoing processing.
- Right of erasure: allows to request the deletion of the data being processed when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period while the legal obligations persist.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications by Ensys. In that case you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time using the mechanism implemented for that purpose in the same, or by sending a letter with the subject “Baja” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: data subjects may request to receive the data concerning them that they have provided to us or – where technically possible – to have it sent to another data controller of their choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects you.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: Likewise, the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing us with your data.
These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com, or to the following address: (Ref.: Personal Data Protection), C/Barroeta Aldamar 3, 2 dcha. 48001 Bilbao (Vizcaya), Spain. Security measures: We adopt the necessary data protection measures to prevent the loss of information, alteration of data, or access by unauthorized personnel to it.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data.
Ensys assumes no responsibility for external links that, if any, may be included on the website, so you access under your sole responsibility to the content and conditions of use governing the same.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish law shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of Bilbao (Bizkaia) shall be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.
© 2018 Ensys. Bilbao (Bizkaia, España)